This website is administered by Webtech Solutions.
Your privacy on Webtech Solutions Website
The primary purpose of Webtech Solutions is to be a resource and business tool to help you learn about and conduct business with Webtech Solutions. We want you to feel secure when visiting our site and are committed to maintaining your privacy when doing so. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information. The following provides an overview of how we protect your privacy during your visit.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information: Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system and Mac Address. Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Date of Birth and Billing Address) Any other information that you choose to send to us
Using your personal information
Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested. Provide supported parties with required information about you in case of escalations. Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website. Keep the website secure and prevent fraud. Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service) Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and other wise use that information in Accordance with the license you grant to use on the website. We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing. All our website financial transactions are handled through our payment services provider. We will share information with payment service provider only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
Will we share this with outside parties
There will be other times when we need to share information (i.e., in the case of an event where we need to provide our caterer with meal preference information). But again, before you submit any information, we will notify you as to why we are asking for specific information and it is completely up to you whether or not you want to provide it.
What about sensitive personal data?
Do we give you access to your information?
You are entitled to know whether we hold information about you and, if we do, to have access to that information and require it to be corrected if it is inaccurate. You can do this by sending us an e-mail.
What about data security?
We take appropriate steps to maintain the security of your data on Webtech Solutions website. You should understand that the open nature of the Internet is such that data may flow over networks without security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended. In conclusion, we are interested in maintaining your privacy and creating a valuable resource for you to use. If you have any questions now or during your visit, please contact us.
• If you are buying online a valid credit card is required for paying accounts. We reserve the right to accept or reject the payment made through credit cards. We will try our best to create the suitable design concepts for our clients.
• In case any client is not completely satisfied with our services we can provide a refund within 30 days from the date of installation of the Project/Services.
• If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase and in case of Payment Gateway Name payments refund will be made to the same account we don't store credit card information for any customer and we would not do any charging without your explicit consent.
• It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with this refund policy. By placing an order for any of our services/product, you indicate that you have read this refund policy and that you agree with and fully accept the terms of this refund policy.
• If you do not agree with or fully accept the terms of this refund policy, we ask that you do not place an order with us.
• Please contact us should you have any questions regarding our refund policy.